Apply for the September 10, 2018 – November 18, 2018 Resource Development course by completing these four steps.
- Read the syllabus to learn more about the commitment you’ll be making as you apply for the Resource Development course.
- Read the article, "How Students Develop Online Learning Skills", to determine if an online learning environment is a good fit for you.
- Share the syllabus with your site supervisor to confirm that the course will not interfere with your duties as a VISTA.
- Complete the Application. For the Fall term (September 10 – November 18, 2018), the application period is August 13 – September 2, 2018.
We will review applications using the following criteria:
- Student’s agreement to course and conditions described in the application
- Student’s ability to meet technology requirements
- Student’s time availability
- Student’s service term ending after November 18, 2018
Additional criteria may be applied to manage course enrollment.
Applications are due by the deadline. We can not accept late applications. After applications are reviewed, you will be notified of your enrollment status by the Friday before the course term begins.
View our Frequently Asked Questions page to get answers to the most common questions about our online courses.
Please feel free to contact us with questions at email@example.com.