At the completion of Engaging College Students as Volunteer Leaders you should be able to:
- Create a student volunteer leader program
- Recruit and support students
- Build teams of student leaders
- Connect service with learning
- Build students’ skills through service
The course contains action-oriented sections to help you meet these objectives. In addition, several sections of the course include activities and templates to help you apply the content to your program. We hope you thoroughly enjoy this course!
For questions and/or to receive additional volunteer management information or training, please contact Hands On Network at training@HandsOnNetwork.org.