At the core of smart financial management is a well-managed and informed budget. Everyone, regardless of income level, can benefit from learning budgeting skills.
Budgets can help you:
- Keep track of how you spend money.
- Notice patterns of spending that could be modified as needed.
- Customize your own money management plan.
- Build a healthy savings.
- Reduce stress and fears related to money.
- Increase confidence in planning for the future.
- Self-Assessment: What Do I Know About Budgeting?
- Budgeting Apps
- Budget Calculator
- Budgeting Goals and Strategies Worksheet
- Budget Planning Strategies
- Recommended Resources for Managing Budgets and Debt
- Steps for a Weekly Budget
- Tips for Sticking to Your Budget