Resources mentioned in this webinar
- How Poverty is Measured in the United States
- The War on Poverty 50 Years Later: A Progress Report
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities Federal Tax Expenditures
- Congressional Budget Office Distribution of Major Tax Expenditures in the Individual Income Tax System
- Jeb Bush suggests black voters get ‘free stuff’. So does he.
- "How Expensive is the Welfare State?: Gross and Net Indicators in the OECD Social Expenditure Database (SOCX)", Adema, W. and M. Ladaique (2009)
- Who Says They Have Ever Used A Government Social Program?
- In the Shadow of the Poorhouse: A Social History of Welfare in America by Michael B. Katz
- $2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America by Kathryn J. Edin & H. Luke Shaefer