;My AmeriCorps is a web site designed to help you enter VISTA and prepare for Pre-Service Orientation.
|You can register by clicking on the My AmeriCorps link from the AmeriCorps.gov home page.|
Registering for My AmeriCorps is easy!
Register by clicking on the My AmeriCorps link from AmeriCorps.gov home page. Or go directly to http://my.americorps.gov to register for and access My AmeriCorps.
You’ll be asked to provide some basic information to have a link sent to you with instructions for creating your username and password. For this reason, you will need an e-mail address to use My AmeriCorps. Once you receive the link via email, just click the link and you’ll be directed to create your account. From that point on, when you go to My AmeriCorps you’ll just log in using your username and password.
By logging into My AmeriCorps, you can complete your enrollment forms online before arriving at PSO, link to training resources, track and access your VISTA benefits, update your information and get answers to some of the most frequent questions from new VISTAs. Here are just a few of the highlights:
Prior to service, you will…
- Complete administrative forms online (tax forms, direct deposit)
- Access health care and child care benefit providers
During service, you will be able to…
- View and print pay statements
- View and modify forms
- Modify contact information (addresses, email address)
- Access Income Disregard Letters
- View and print W-2s and 1099 forms
- Complete loan forbearance requests
After service, you can...
- Access Service Certification letters
- Use all of the features and forms currently available in the AmeriCorps Online Payment System to use your Education Award benefits
In addition, My AmeriCorps includes comprehensive help and frequently asked questions. You can also send questions through the “Contact Us” feature.
Throughout this year, the site will be adding features to allow VISTAs the convenience of completing many more tasks online. The next generation will include new recruitment and application features as well as expanded member and alumni services.
Click here to download a PDF of this information.