The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) will cover your travel to and from the Supervisor Orientation, as well as some expenses related to your travel.
A few things to remember when you travel to your SO:
- If you require special accommodations, please contact your CNCS State office;
- Room reservations will be made for you; sleeping rooms are reserved on a single occupancy basis;
- You are responsible for personal expenses and/or incidental costs--items such as long distance calls, internet access charges, room service, in-room movies, etc. are your responsibility;
- Should you miss the transportation provided, transportation costs from the airport to the hotel will be reimbursed. Save your receipts to submit at the event.
- All meals will be provided by CNCS at the hotel.
- Be prepared for air-conditioned training rooms;
- You must have prior approval from the CNCS State Office to drive to the SO.